February 18, 2020 General Information
Application Crystaliq ("App") and website http://www.crystaliq.me
If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process you personal information collected by us or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your personal data, the use of our Services may not be possible.
You may revoke your consent to process your personal data any time by email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
LIfelonglearning Limited, a Hong Kong limited company is the data controller of your personal data. Please see the "Contact Information" section below for additional details.
Some our Services may have their own privacy policies that differ from this one and/or contain additional information as required under local law. Please refer to the Privacy Statements relating to the relevant Services in order to understand how they process your data. Agreement With this Policy and Use of Services
We use the collected data to customize our Services for visitors, to show ads on other websites to visitors, and to improve our Services by analyzing how visitors navigate.
We may also share such information with service vendors or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction or in order to analyze the visitor behavior while using our Services. What Data We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect personally identifiable information about you either directly from you, or from social medias or other third-party sites including through cookies and analytics tools.
We may gather the following information about you:
- Information of how you use our App, namely what filters and parameters user uses, extension to which user exported ready-work, removal of watermarks, chosen payment model etc;
- Cookies (web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request) when you visit our Website;
- Identifier of mobile device (Advertising Identifier for iOS);
- Information about your customer service and maintenance interactions with us;
- Information from third parties about you in connection with any referral programs we may offer;
- Any other information you voluntarily choose to directly provide us for instance, when you use any "Contact Us" features of our Services, as part of the registration process, register a user account, and/or create and update your user profile.
Please take into account that just using our App does not not allow us to collect any information to identify you due to we access to your information in third-party services in anonymized form.
We also do not collect, store, or transmit any of your financial information. Instead, we use a third-party payment processor such as Revenue Cat to process your payments. How We Collect Your Data Information You Provide or May Provide Us Directly
We collect information that you provide directly to us. In general, we collect information from you through:
Information We Collect Through Automated Means Cookies and Analytics Information.
- Using any of our Services;
- Making a purchase from us;
- Signing up for email updates;
- Submitting requests or questions or your customer experience to us via forms or emails;
- Requesting customer support and technical assistance.
Please read our Cookies Policy for detailed information. Briefly, when you use our Services, we and our service providers may use functionality, advertising and other cookies (text files placed on your devices) and similar technologies to track, collect and aggregate certain information of how anonymized user used our Services, including what features did user use, what options did user choose, what payment model did user choose, which hyperlinks were "clicked" etc. Collecting such information may involve logging the device, IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user. Through such information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user's Internet Service Provider and the general geographic location (city/state) of his or her point of connectivity.
We also use or may use these technologies to help us determine and identify repeat visitors, the type of content and sites to which a user of our Services links, the length of time each user spends at any particular area of our Website and App, and the specific functionalities that users choose to use.
We may allow third party companies, including advertising companies (such as Facebook, Google), to place cookies on our App and Website. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity where they display ads and record your activities so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the Internet. These Cookies store information about the content you are browsing together with an identifier linked to your device or IP address.
These Cookies also allow us and third parties to know whether you've seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long it has been since you've last seen it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes, to help tailor the ads you see, and to measure the effectiveness of ads. For more information about online advertising and how you can control or disable these cookies, please see our Cookies Policy. How We Use The Data We Collect
We use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you and the specific services you use, in order to:
- Process your orders;
- Respond to your communications and requests either as a technical support or subject to your customer experience;
- Contact you by email regarding our products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, offers, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Customize the technologies and content we provide through the Services;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services;
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of the Services;
- Secure the Services;
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others;
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
. We may aggregate and/or anonymize any information collected through the Website so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device ("Aggregate/Anonymous Information"). We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, statistical analyses of Services usage, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors. Sharing and Disclosure Your Data.
How We Store Your Data
- Service Providers. We provide access to or share your information with operations and maintenance contractors and other third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, test proctoring, product content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
Please be aware that we have necessary data processing agreements with data processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational privacy measures meeting GDPR requirement and with them.
- Business Partners. With your consent, the Company may share information that can be used to directly contact you with third party business partners, such as companies that may be offering products or services or other opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Related Entities and Affiliates. We may share information with our affiliated companies that are under the common ownership or control of Lifelonglearning Limited company.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of Company's assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, the Company will comply with such restrictions.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Information. From time to time, the Company may share Aggregate/Anonymous Information about use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, publishing a report on usage trends or survey results. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
- International transfers. As we a global company with third party service providers located around the world, your personal information may be transferred to and stored outside the China. Our service providers and sub-processors they engage may use servers and other resources in various countries and territories to process your information.
We store information about users on servers located in the United States of America. By using our Services, you consent to the storage of your information inside the United States of America. If you are using the Services from outside the United States and the European Union, please know the information you submit will be transferred to and stored in servers in the United States of America or other countries. The data protection and other laws of the United States and/or other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By submitting your data and/or using our Services, you acknowledge the transfer, storing, and processing of your information in and to the United States of America.
As described above, we may also subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, service providers and others in countries other than your country of residence, including the United States, in accordance with applicable law. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge any such transfer, storage or use.
You have certain rights with respect to your data as further described in this section.
You have a right to request us that we:
- provide you access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling);
- update your information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete personal information (if any) which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information;
- transfer your information to a third-party provider of services;
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation.
We may require certain information to help verify your request and prevent fraudulent information and removal requests. Retention and Deletion of Your Information
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request.
You can send us the request to delete your personal data any time to the firstname.lastname@example.org Third Party Links and Features
The Services may contain links to third-party websites also may contain third-party integrations (such as the Facebook "like" button) and functionalities. If you choose to use these sites or features, you may disclose your information not just to those third-parties, but also to their users and the public more generally depending on how their services function.
We are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected "personal information" (as defined by the United States Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 16 without legally-valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws. How We Protect Your Information
Attn: Data Protection Officer of Lifelonglearning Limited Company
Room 1206 Eastern Commercial Building 397
Hennesy Road Wan Chai